LF:MFAK0921 Applied Kinesiology I - Course Information
MFAK0921 Applied Kinesiology IFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MUDr. Petr Konečný, Ph.D., MBA (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Petr Dobšák, CSc.
Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Mgr. Leona Dunklerová
Supplier department: Department of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MFAM0822 Antropomotorics II
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Physiotherapy (programme LF, N-SZ)
- Course objectives
- Main aim is to improve theoretical background in a field of general kinesiology, applied kinesiology and developmental kinesiology. The emphasis is taken on patokinesiological analysis of the movement disorders and applied kinesiological relevance in diagnostic and therapeutic approach.
- Upper extremities and upper trunk Fylogenesis: evolution and development of human motor skills
- Fylogenesis in the therapy of movement disorders: evolution determinants in applied physiotherapy and sport
- Extremities functional specialisation and differenciation
- Segmental stability: stability, co-activation, synergy, isometry, stability strategy, subcortical stabilizing chains, kinesiological approaches for stability
- Postural stability: postural stability development, stabilizing strategy development, reflexive and cognitive ways of therapeutic approaches in postural stability treatment
- Developmental kinesiology I: basics, directs and use in physiotherapy
- Stages of neurodevelopment of upright posture: motor programs during individual developmental stages
- VÉLE, František. Kineziologie : přehled klinické kineziologie a patokineziologie pro diagnostiku a terapii poruch pohybové soustavy. 2., rozš. a přeprac. vyd. Praha: Triton, 2006. 375 s. ISBN 8072548379. info
- VÉLE, František. Kineziologie pro klinickou praxi. Vyd. 1. Praha: Grada, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 8071692565. info
- KAPANDJI, Adalbert Ibrahim. The physiology of the joints. Vyd. 2. London: Churchill Livingstone, 1974. 251 s. ISBN 0443012091. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 15.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses