LF:MOSD091c Subject Methodology - Practice - Course Information
MOSD091c Subject Methodology - PracticeFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Tomáš Miléř, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Novák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Leona Mužíková, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Mon 10:00–11:50 laboratoř 86
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Main objectives of the lecture can be summarized as follows: - understanding to main principles of didactics of physics, especially optics, - to know how to prepare and master the lecture on physics - optics, - to master all kinds of examination (tests, written examination, oral and experimental examination). At the end of the course will student be able understand and from the didactical point of view explain optics. He will be able use information from books and create a good practical lecture.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course will student be able understand and from the didactical point of view explain optics. He will be able use information from books and create a good practical lecture.
- 1. Travelling of Light
- 2. Reflection and Refraction of Light
- 3. Dispersion of Light
- 4. Interference of Light
- 5. Diffraction of Light
- 6. Mirrors
- 7. Lenses
- 8. Optical Equipments
- 9. Light as Electromagnetic Waves
- Lepil. O., Kupka, Z.: Fyzika pro gymnázia – Optika , 1998
- SVOBODA, Emanuel. Přehled středoškolské fyziky. 4. uprav. vyd. Praha: Prometheus, 2006. 531 s. ISBN 8071963070. info
- HALLIDAY, David, Robert RESNICK and Jearl WALKER. Fyzika : vysokoškolská učebnice obecné fyziky. Translated by Jan Obdržálek - Jiří Komrska - Petr Dub. Vyd. 1. V Brně: Vutium, 2000. 1 sv. ISBN 8021418680. info
- Teaching methods
- 1. Theoretical preparation 2. Presentation
- Assessment methods
- At the end of the tutorial student should be able to prepare lecture on physics-optics and practice it. Part of the tutorial are also didactical experiments on optics After successfull finishinf student obtain a credit
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
General note: vhodné pro studenty zdravovědné specializace učitelství pro 1. stupeň ZŠ.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/autumn2019/MOSD091c