LF:MPMV071 Theory of Education - Course Information
MPMV071 Theory and Methodology of EducationFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PaedDr. Hana Horká, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PaedDr. Hana Horká, CSc.
Department of Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Sabina Autratová
Supplier department: Department of Education - Faculty of Education
- Wed 10:00–11:50 učebna 37
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Nutrition therapist for child nutrition and Nutrition therapist for adult nutrition (programme LF, N-SZ)
- Course objectives
- The course focuses on the basics of creating educational competencies educator, and is also predisposed to the development and strengthening of integration links between all the professional competence of an educator. While educating the educator to help understand the system in its process of personalization, socialization and enculturation, creating and implementing opportunities for its optimum development, leading to an active, independent, creative, humane and democratic life orientation. From the perspective of an educator consider this effect for its core competence, including in particular the specific competencies personality, psychopedagogické, communicative and specific competencies of manager, advisory and consultative
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the student will be able to: - interpret new knowledge - apply new knowledge and skills in practice - interpret current educational issues - adopt thoughtful stances towards the issues studied - use new knowledge reasonably to further one’s own development
- 1. Theory and Methodology of Training - interpretation of the subject 2. Values nowadays and Education 3. Concept of global education 4. Child in the educational situation 5. Educator in the role of educator 6. Discipline and discipline as a social and educational events 7. Professionally work capability of man and the creation of educational 8. Education on healthy lifestyles and healthy school 9. Concept of alternative education 10. Family and education of children of school age 11. The development of relations between school, family and the public 12. child in the sphere of influence of the social environment
- STŘELEC, S. and A KOL. Kapitoly z teorie a metodiky výchovy. Brno: Paido, 1998. info
- Moderní pedagogika. Edited by Jan Průcha. 1. vyd. Praha: Portál, 1997. 495 s. ISBN 80-7178-170-3. info
- KUČEROVÁ, Stanislava. Člověk, hodnoty, výchova :kapitoly z filosofie výchovy. Vyd. 1. Brno: Vlastním nákladem, 1996. 231 s. ISBN 80-85668-34-3. info
- ČÁP, Jan. Rozvíjení osobnosti a způsob výchovy. Praha: ISV, 1996. 302 s. ISBN 80-85866-15-3. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/autumn2019/MPMV071