LF:MTIN041 Infectious Diseases - Course Information
MTIN041 Infectious Diseases - lectureFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. MUDr. Petr Husa, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Lenka Krbková, CSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Svatava Snopková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Matúš Mihalčin (lecturer)
MUDr. Lukáš Homola, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Markéta Pospíšilová (assistant)
MUDr. Kateřina Havlíčková (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Petr Husa, CSc.
Department of Infectious Diseases - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Markéta Čivišová
Supplier department: Department of Infectious Diseases - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- MTVL0333 Internal Medicine III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Optometry (Eng.) (programme LF, N-SZ)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to obtain the basic information about infectious diseases. The main stress is put on viral hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, infections of nervous and alimentary tract and zoonotic infections.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: total 2 hours.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2017/MTIN041