LF:VLDO091 Paediatric Oncology - Course Information
VLDO091 Clinical Training in Paediatric OncologyFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- MUDr. Viera Bajčiová, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Jaroslav Štěrba, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Karel Zitterbart, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Jaroslav Štěrba, Ph.D.
Department of Pediatric Oncology - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno (paediatric medicine) - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- VLPD7X31c Pediatrics-practice && VLFA0722p Pharmacology - L
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 10 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/10, only registered: 0/10
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Medicine (eng.) (programme LF, M-VL)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.