LF:VSAN0232c Anatomy II p - Course Information
VSAN0232c Anatomy II - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: z (credit). Other types of completion: -.
- doc. RNDr. Ladislava Horáčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Ivana Hradilová Svíženská, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Marek Joukal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Ilona Klusáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Roman Kopáčik (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Kateřina Manová Kubíčková (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Pavel Matonoha, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Michaela Račanská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Drahomíra Stančeva Pernicová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Roman Trubač (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Lenka Vargová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Kateřina Vymazalová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Dana Procházková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Petr Dubový, CSc.
Department of Anatomy - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: prof. RNDr. Petr Dubový, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Anatomy - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- VSAN0131s Anatomy I s && ZC011 Handling chemical substances
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to:
1. Describe all components (bones, joints, muscles, vessels and nerves) of the upper and lower extremities, and back
2. Relate features of extremities and back with respect to adjacent structures
3. Review arrangement of layers from the superficial to deep ooness in all regions of the upper and lower limbs and back
4. Create the anatomical prosection of some studied region using specified dissecting procedures
5. Distinguish abnormalities of the prosections.
- 1st day: Back - skin incisions, subcutis - nerves, vessels; Upper limb - dissection of the deltoid and scapular regions, skin incisions in the arm; Lower limb - dissection of the gluteal region
- 2nd day: Back - dissection of the trapezius, latissimus dorsi; Upper limb - completion of the dissection of the arm; Lower limb - dissection of the anterior femoral region
- 3rd day: Back - dissection of the rhomboids, levator scapulae, erector spinae; Upper limb - dissection of the forearm - skin, subcutis, superficial muscles; Lower limb - dissection of the posterior femoral and crural regions
- 4th day: Back - dissection of the splenius, semispinalis, serrati; Upper limb - completion of the dissection of the forearm, palm; Lower limb - completion of the dissection of the crus, dorsum of foot
- 5th day: Back - dissection of the deep nuchal muscles, suboccipital trigone, multifidi; Upper limb - completion of the dissection of the palm, dorsum of hand; Lower limb - completion of the dissection of the dorsum of foot, sole
- 6th day: Examination ( the result will be included in the result of the final anatomy exam)
- recommended literature
- HUDÁK, Radovan, David KACHLÍK and Ondřej VOLNÝ. Memorix anatomie. Illustrated by Jan Balko - Simona Felšőová - Šárka Zavázalová. 3. vydání. Praha: TRITON, 2015. xxi, 607. ISBN 9788073879594. info
- DRAKE, Richard L., Wayne VOGL, Adam W. M. MITCHELL and Henry GRAY. Gray's anatomy for students. Illustrated by Richard Tibbitts - Paul Richardson, Photo by Ansell Horn. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier, 2010. xxv, 1103. ISBN 9780443069529. info
- Teaching methods
- Anatomical dissection of the human body
- Assessment methods
- Completion of the course is assessed by the course-unit credit. A precondition for obtaining the course-unit credit is 100% attendance and demonstration of the basic knowledge during an examination at the close of the dissection course. When 100% attendance could not be fulfilled due to an illness (medical confirmation required) the dissection course has to be substituted in full extent during the second week of the examination period of the semester. The results of the examination will be included in the results of the practical part of the final examination in Anatomy. A minimum of 6 out of 10 possible points (grade E) in the examination at the end of the course is required for fulfillment. For unsuccessful students a resit date will be offered (involved in the final exam date).
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Note related to how often the course is taught: blokové pitvy 15. týden.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2017/VSAN0232c