LF:aVLPD7X31p Pediatrics I - lecture - Course Information
aVLPD7X31p Pediatrics I - lectureFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MUDr. Milena Burianová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Zdeněk Doležel, CSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Lenka Dostalová Kopečná, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Veronika Fiamoli, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Eliška Hloušková (lecturer)
MUDr. Petr Jabandžiev, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Hana Jičínská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Lucie Kalichová (lecturer)
MUDr. Jiří Nečas (lecturer)
MUDr. Jan Papež (lecturer)
MUDr. Jakub Pecl (lecturer)
MUDr. Magdalena Rohanová (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Ondřej Rybníček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Eva Slouková (lecturer)
MUDr. Jana Šťastná, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Martin Štěrba (lecturer)
Veronika Bradáčková (assistant)
Libuše Darmovzalová (assistant)
Petra Pavliňáková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- MUDr. Petr Jabandžiev, Ph.D.
Department of Pediatrics - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno (paediatric medicine) - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: MUDr. Petr Jabandžiev, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Pediatrics - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno (paediatric medicine) - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- aVLPF0622p Pathophysiology II - lecture && aVLPA0622p Pathology II - lecture && aVLLP0633c Clinical Introduction III - p && aVLLM0522p Medical Microbiology II - lect && aVLIM051p Immunology - lecture
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to get acquainted with the main concepts and tasks of pediatrics.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be:
- acquainted with principal concepts and tasks of paediatrics
- Intensive care in pediatrics
- Nutrition in pediatrics
- Pediatric imunology
- Pediatric gastroenterology
- Inherited metabolic disorders
- Pediatric rheumatology
- Pediatric hematology
- Pediatric nephrology
- Pediatric endocrinology
- Pediatric cardiology
- Social issues in pediatrics
- recommended literature
- KLIEGMAN, Robert, Bonita F. STANTON, Joseph W. ST. GEME and Nina Felice SCHOR. Nelson textbook of pediatrics. Edited by Richard E. Behrman. 20th edition. Philadelphia: Elsevier, 2016. lxviii, 17. ISBN 9781455775668. info
- American Academy of Pediatrics textbook of pediatric care. Edited by Thomas K. McInerny. [Washington, D.C.]: American Academy of Pediatrics, 2009. xlix, 2935. ISBN 9781581106411. info
- not specified
- Current diagnosis and treatment : pediatrics. Edited by William W. Hay. 22nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2014. xxviii, 15. ISBN 9780071827348. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 15.