LF:VSAG021 Mod. technol. for genome anal. - Course Information
VSAG021 Modern technologies for genome analysisFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jitka Malčíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Mgr. Marek Mráz, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Šárka Pospíšilová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MVDr. Boris Tichý, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. RNDr. Šárka Pospíšilová, Ph.D.
Department of Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (programme PřF, N-BI)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.