LF:BRTP0222c Technical and legal enactments - Course Information
BRTP0222c Technical and legal enactments related to ionizing radiation II-pract.Faculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MUDr. Daniel Bartušek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Martin Buček (assistant)
Jitka Halouzková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Vlastimil Válek, CSc., MBA, EBIR
Department of Radiologic Methods - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Jitka Halouzková
Supplier department: Department of Radiologic Methods - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Thu 10. 4. 10:00–17:30 KOM 410, Thu 15. 5. 10:00–17:30 KOM 410
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BRTP0121p Technical and legislative directives and regulations related to radiation I - lecture && ZC011 Handling chemical substances
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Radiology Assistant (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- Technical and legislative rules of X-ray I - lecture: The concept of this course is introduction into the technical principles and legislative rules of radiology and imaging methods, including CT, MR, X-ray, angiography and ultrasound. Students should know technical principles of the methods and related legislative rules including indications, contraindications and risk factors.
- Technical and legislative rules of X-ray I - lecture: CT, MR, X-ray, ultrasound, angiography, interventional radiology, indications, contraindication, risk factors, limits, technical aspect, legislative rules. Methods of diagnostic imaging used in different subspecializations (pediatric radiology, neuroradiology, interventional radiology) are discussed. With each examination procedure and method the contrast agents, indications, contraindications and risk factors as well as limits are explained. Technical principles, standards, protections and “how to do it” are also learned.
- Assessment methods
- Seminars is basic of intensive course. Full attendance is necessary for giving course-unit credit.
- Language of instruction
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses