LF:ZLDL0922s Pediatrics Dentist.II - semin. - Course Information
ZLDL0922s Pediatrics Dentistry II - seminarFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. MUDr. Lydie Izakovičová Hollá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Martina Kukletová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jarmila Kuklová (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Karin Klimo Kaňovská (assistant)
Milena Prudíková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Martina Kukletová, CSc.
Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Supplier department: Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- ZLDL0922s/13: Mon 4. 11. to Fri 8. 11. each working day 7:30–9:45 N05502
ZLDL0922s/14: Mon 9. 12. to Fri 13. 12. each working day 7:30–9:45 N05502
ZLDL0922s/40: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ZLKK041c Restorative Dent.-Cariol.pract && ZLPZ041p Preventive Dentistry-lect. && ZLDL0821p Pediatrics Dentist.I - lecture && ZLSP03X Individual project
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Attendance of dental injuries, possibilities and fundamentals of prosthetic reconstruction, periodontics and oral mucous membrane diseases. Surgical treatment of children is also educated.
- Seminary: Admission test. Repetition: development of primary and permanent dentition, teeth with incompletely formed apices, x-ray evaluation. Injuries of hard tissues of permanent teeth in children, injury of periodontium of permanent teeth in children, injuries of primary teeth, consequences of primary teeth injuries in permanent dentition.
- MACHÁLKA, Milan. Traumatologie obličejového skeletu a zubů :učební texty. 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita-Lékařská fakulta, 1996. 52 s. ISBN 80-210-1325-7. info
- The art and science of operative dentistry. Edited by Clifford M. Sturdevant - Theodore M. Roberson. 3rd ed. St. Louis: Mosby, 1995. xxi, 824 s. ISBN 0-8016-6366-0. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Credit is given on the basis of 100% presence.
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses