LF:BZBP0543 Propedeutic of Bachelor's th. - Course Information
BZBP0543 Propedeutic of Bachelor's thesis IIIFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Petra Juřeníková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Miroslava Kyasová, PhD., MBA (lecturer)
PhDr. Natália Beharková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petra Juřeníková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. MUDr. Hana Matějovská Kubešová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Pinkavová (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. Andrea Pokorná, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Miroslava Kyasová, PhD., MBA
Department of Nursing and Midwifery - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: doc. PhDr. Miroslava Kyasová, PhD., MBA
Supplier department: Department of Nursing and Midwifery - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BZBP0422 Propedeutic of Bachelor's th.I
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- General Nurse (programme LF, B-OS)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to provide information for processing thesis - The student will know the requirements for the processing and structure of thesis - Students will be able to interpret the ethical aspects in the processing of thesis - Student will be able to formulate goals and hypotheses thesis - The student will be aware of the possibility of the use of information resources for processing thesis - Student will be able to formulate a problem that will be addressed through thesis - The student returns to 30 November issue thesis proposal, the proposal aims and hypotheses - Student gets approved by the thesis - The student will know his head thesis - The student will know the method of communication with the head of thesis
- The structure of thesis, topic name. Ethical aspects thesis. Objective thesis, hypothesis. Information sources and the possibility of their use. A timetable for the processing of thesis. Formal processing thesis, processing thesis on the PC. Topics for the selection of thesis topic. Approval of thesis topic. Cooperation with the thesis supervisor.
- Teaching methods
- class discussion
- Assessment methods
- Student odevzdá bakalářskou práci ve stanoveném termínu.Student cast my final work within a specified time.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.