LF:aBFCJ0161 Čeština pro cizince I -c - Informace o předmětu
aBFCJ0161 Čeština pro cizince ILékařská fakulta
- 0/3/0. 3 kr. Ukončení: z.
- PhDr. Renata Prucklová (cvičící), PhDr. Ivana Rešková, Ph.D. (zástupce)
PhDr. Ivana Rešková, Ph.D. (cvičící)
Mgr. Jarmila Šafránková (cvičící)
Mgr. Petra Wachsmuthová (cvičící), PhDr. Ivana Rešková, Ph.D. (zástupce)
PhDr. Jana Vyorálková (pomocník)
- PhDr. Ivana Rešková, Ph.D.
Oddělení Centra jazykového vzdělávání na Lékařské fakultě - Fakultní oddělení celoškolských kateder - Lékařská fakulta
Dodavatelské pracoviště: Oddělení Centra jazykového vzdělávání na Lékařské fakultě - Centrum jazykového vzdělávání
- Po 28. 9. až Pá 8. 1. St 10:20–12:50 A9/324
- The main aim of the course Czech for Foreigners is to teach students communicate with patients in Czech without any help of English speaking doctors or interpreters and independently write case history. First year students can understand vocabulary and basic phrases related to students, their families, and their immediate specific surrounding, provided people speak clearly and at a slow rate. The knowledge enables students to communicate in common routine tasks, such as shopping, accommodation, using public transport, orientation in the city, asking the way, being able to describe their place of living and people they know by simple phrases and sentences. Students should also be able to fill in forms with personal data, such as name, nationality and address when applying for residence accommodation.
- Omezení zápisu do předmětu
- Předmět je určen pouze studentům mateřských oborů.
- Mateřské obory
- Cíle předmětu
- The aim of the tuition is working knowledge of the Czech language on the A1 level of the "Common European Framework of Reference" (CEFR/Independent User) checked by an examination. After first year students can understand vocabulary and basic phrases related to students, their families, and their immediate specific surrounding, provided people speak clearly and at a slow rate. The knowledge enables students to communicate in common routine tasks, such as shopping, accommodation, using public transport, orientation in the city, asking the way, being able to describe their place of living and people they know by simple phrases and sentences. Students should also be able to fill in forms with personal data, such as name, nationality and address when applying for residence accommodation. Emphasis put on knowledge of parts of body and basic useful phrases in medical communication.
- 1st week: Communicative Competency: Introduction, Greetings. Where are you from? Phrases in the classroom. Grammar: Czech alphabet. The sounds of Czech and their pronunciation and spelling. Vowels, diphthongs. Consonants, assimilation of consonants in groups. The verb "to be".
- 2nd week: Communicative Competency: What do you do in Brno?. Grammar: Word and its forms in Czech. Natural/grammatical genders in Czech. Cardinal numerals 1 - 20.
- 3rd week: TEST 1 (L1). Communicative Competency: What is my friend like? Grammar: Three genders of Czech nouns. Nominative of singular in nouns, adjectives, pronouns, and numeral "one". Who is it? What is it? Where is ....?
- 4th week: Communicative Competency: My family. Grammar: Demonstrative pronouns. Possesive pronouns. Adjectives: hard and soft. Jaký, -á, -é? Cardinal numerals 21-1000.
- 5th week: TEST 2 (L2). Communicative Competency: Time and activities. Grammar: What time is it? Present tense of verbs (conjugation "-ám","-uji, -ím, -u").The verb "to have". Verb negation. Time expressions, days of the week, months. Project 1: My family.
- 6th week: Communicative Competency: I like/dislike doing st, I like/don't like st. Grammar: Modal verbs. Accusative case in singular (introduction),see 10th week. Project 2: Likes and dislikes.
- 7th week: Communicative Competency: Where is it? How can I get there? Orientation in the City. Grammar: Adverbs of place. Conjugation of verbs. Present tense, infinitive. The verb "to go".
- 8th weeks: TEST 3 (L3-4). Communicative Competency: My daily routine. University city Brno. Grammar: Locative case of nouns in singular (introduction). Where do you go versus Where are you?
- 9th week: Communicative Competency: How to write an informal letter in Czech. Grammar: Parts of body I. Revision. Project 3: My life in Brno.
- 10th weeks: TEST 4 (L1-4). Communicative Competency: Meals. Café, Restaurant. Likes and dislikes: rád+verb, mít rád, líbit se, chutnat. Grammar: Present tense, infinitive. Accusative of singular in nouns, adjectives, pronouns, and numeral "one". Verbs nad prepositions used with the accusative.
- 11th week: Communicative Competency: Conversation at restaurant. Personal pronouns in the accusative. Bolí mě... .Parts of body II.
- 12th -13th weeks: TEST 5. Communicative Competency: Visit. Czech traditions. Christmas.Grammar: Modal verb "to want". Prepositons do-na -v. Revision.
- 14th week: Final test.
- povinná literatura
- HOLÁ LÍDA. New Czech Step by Step. 4. opr. vyd. Praha: Akropolis, 2008. 256 s. ISBN 978-80-86903-73-6. info
- HOLÁ, Lída. New Czech step by step : activity book. 3., opr. vyd. Praha: Filip Tomáš - Akropolis, 2006. 127 s. ISBN 8086903338. info
- doporučená literatura
- REMEDIOSOVÁ, H. a E. ČECHOVÁ. Chcete mluvit česky? / Do you want to speak Czech? Textbook 1. A communicative course of contemporary Czech for English speakers (beginning to intermediate level). 5. vyd. Liberec: Harry Putz, 2005. 414 s. ISBN 80-86727-04-1. info
- GRUNDOVÁ, Dominika. Needs of Patients. Czech-English Phrasebook for Beginners. 2., revid. vyd. Praha: Eurolex Bohemia, 2004. 104 s. ISBN 80-86432-86-6. info
- Výukové metody
- The tuition is realised in the form of practical courses.The following teaching methods are used: class discussion, roleplay, work in groups, reading, listening, writing HW (including Projects), word study. Emphasis put on selfstudy!
- Metody hodnocení
- The tuition is realised in the form of practical courses. The students' presence in these courses is strictly required, maximally two properly apologised absences (i.e. via the Study Department of the Faculty of Medicine)are tolerated. The tuition is finished by a course-unit credit given on the basis of the students' presence, preparation for classes, sitting for Progress Tests and their successful passing of a credit test.The basic limit for passing all tests is 70%. In case of passing five class tests, which are obligatory for all students, the basic limit in the credit test is reduced by 10%. Any copying, recording or leaking tests, use of unauthorized tools, aids and communication devices, or other disruptions of objectivity of exams will be considered non-compliance with the conditions for course completion as well as a severe violation of the study rules. Consequently, the teacher will finish the exam by awarding grade "NNN" in the Information System, and the Dean will initiate disciplinary proceedings that may result in study termination.
- Vyučovací jazyk
- Informace učitele
- Current information about the subject, consultation hours, etc. is accessible on the notice boards at the Language Center, Faculty of Medicine Division. Contact with teachers is provided by the secretary of the department (Kamenice 5, A15), tel.: 549 498 170.
- Další komentáře
- Předmět je vyučován každoročně.
- Nachází se v prerekvizitách jiných předmětů