PdF:BIp030 Chordate Zoology For Teachers - Course Information
BIp030 Chordate Zoology For TeachersFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. RNDr. Boris Rychnovský, CSc. (lecturer)
Ing. Radovan Smolinský, Ph.D., PhD (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Boris Rychnovský, CSc.
Department of Biology - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. RNDr. Boris Rychnovský, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Biology - Faculty of Education
- Mon 17:00–17:50 učebna 53
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
BIp030/02: Thu 17:00–17:50 laboratoř 81, R. Smolinský
BIp030/03: Mon 11:00–11:50 laboratoř 81, R. Smolinský
- General overwiev body composition of Chordate, the knowledge of development modification. Model ecosystems.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Natural Science (programme PdF, N-PR2) (2)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Natural Science (programme PdF, N-TV)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Natural Science (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows: to understand and analyze the body organization of chordate taxons, basic knowledge of body systems, vertebrates in typical ecosystems, ecological niche of important species. At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- understand (1) the basic picture about development of chordates;
- understand (2) vertebrate body organization and lower systematic taxons;
- record (3) main taxons of vertebrates;
- identify (4) main vertebrates in different ecosystems;
- explain (5) developmental relation between taxons.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- understand vertebrate body organization and lower systematic taxons;
- identify main vertebrates in different ecosystems;
- 1. Development of vertebrate body systems 1A. - 1K.
- Covering, skeletal, muscular, diestive, respiratory, blood, ceolom, nervous, hormonal, exkretory and reproductive systems
- 2. Vertebrates in characteristic ecosystems of world and our bioms 2A. - 2D.
- Water, forest, meadow and urban e.
- GAISLER, Jiří and Jan ZIMA. Zoologie obratlovců. Vyd. 2., přeprac. Praha: Academia, 2007. 692 s. ISBN 9788020014849. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures, class discussion, performance of students
- Assessment methods
- credit - written test and discussion, 20 questions, efficiency 66 %
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/BIp030