PdF:BI_BPd Bachelor Thesis - Completion - Course Information
BI_BPd Bachelor Thesis - CompletionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Blažena Brabcová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Natálie Čeplová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Martina Jančová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Boris Rychnovský, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kateřina Ševčíková (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Jindřich Štelcl, CSc. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Václav Vávra, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Robert Vlk, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Libuše Vodová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. RNDr. Alena Žákovská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Boris Rychnovský, CSc.
Department of Biology - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Biology - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BI_BP Bachelor Thesis
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na katedře biologie. Tento předmět si student zapíše na začátku semestru, ve kterém plánuje práci odevzdat.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Natural Science (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits diploma thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the bachelor thesis. It is presupposed that after finishing the course:
- student has submited bachelor thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Odevzdání BP.