PdF:BP_ISV Bachelor Thesis - Course Information
BP_ISV Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Karolína Dundálková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Petr Najvar, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Najvar, Ph.D.
Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BPp_ISV Bachelor Thesis - Project
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na Institutu výzkumu školního vzdělávání. Typicky v pátém semestru bakalářského studia.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 37 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis (or part of it).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses