PdF:BP_Pd Bachelor Thesis - Course Information
BP_Pd Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Oldřich Šimoník, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Stanislav Střelec, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Jan Šťáva, CSc. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radek Pospíšil, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jana Boumová, DiS., Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Mgr. Marcela Janíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Jan Nehyba, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Petr Svojanovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Gabriela Šimková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Zuzana Vlachová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Vlastimil Švec, CSc.
Department of Education - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BPp_Pd Bachelor Thesis - Project
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na katedře pedagogiky. Typicky v pátém semestru bakalářského studia.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 33 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it.
- Learning outcomes
- Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis (or part of it).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Určeno výhradně pro studenty píšící bakalářskou práci na Katedře pedagogiky
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses