PdF:BP_RV Bachelor Thesis - Course Information
BP_RV Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PhDr. Mgr. Lenka Adámková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Martina Martínková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Leona Mužíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
RNDr. Mgr. Alice Prokopová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Jitka Slaná Reissmannová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Radim Slaný (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- RNDr. Mgr. Alice Prokopová, Ph.D.
Department of Health Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Michaela Daňková
Supplier department: Department of Health Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BPp_RV Bachelor Thesis - Project
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na katedře rodinné výchovy. Typicky v pátém semestru bakalářského studia.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Health Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis (or part of it).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses