PdF:BPd_ISV Bachelor Thesis - Completion - Course Information
BPd_ISV Bachelor Thesis - CompletionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Karolína Dundálková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Petr Najvar, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Najvar, Ph.D.
Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BP_ISV Bachelor Thesis
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na Institutu výzkumu školního vzdělávání. Tento předmět si student zapíše na začátku semestru, ve kterém plánuje práci odevzdat.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is organized as individual consultations on which basis the student writes the bachelor thesis. It is assumed that bachelor thesis prepared in discussion with the teacher will fullfill all requirements. This course ensures that student's bachelor thesis was supervised by the teacher. That means that the student should be well prepared for the successful defence and that the student knows what requirements will be set at the state exam.
- The course is organized as individual consultations (student and the supervisor) about theme that the student chose. The teacher must confirm this theme. At the end of the course the student hands over the final edition of the bachelor thesis.
- Teaching methods
- Individual work, consultations
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Odevzdání BP.