PdF:BPp_OV Bachelor Thesis - Project - Course Information
BPp_OV Bachelor Thesis - ProjectFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- PhDr. Mgr. Erika Vonková (lecturer)
Mgr. Barbora Vacková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Radovan Rybář, Ph.D.
Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jitka Autratová
Supplier department: Department of Civics - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Předmět si zapisuje student, který bude psát bakalářskou práci na katedře občanské výchovy. Typicky ve čtvrtém semestru bakalářského studia.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2022/BPp_OV