PdF:CJKAd_MorP Morphological Orthography - Course Information
CJKAd_MorP Representative Aspects of Morphological OrthographyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/4. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Hana Žižková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Praktická čeština pro administrativní pracovníky (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The course shall give to its participant information about rules of morphological orthography of adjectives, pronouns and numerals and verbs.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, a participant is supposed to:
– understand rules of morphological orthography of adjectives, pronouns and numerals;
– be able to use the stated knowledge in practice, i.e. s/he is able to apply correctly the rules for using consonantal groups when deriving by suffixes, furthermore, s/he is able to use appropriate forms of pronouns and decline and use appropriate forms of combined numeral expressions in sentences;
– be able to look up information in a linguistic reference book, in case of doubts.
- 1. Chosen aspects of morphological orthography of adjectives. Rules for using consonantal groups when deriving by suffixes. Explanation of the difference between possessive adjectives and the appropriate forms of nouns.
- 2. Chosen aspects of morphological orthography of pronouns. Declination and usage of the appropriate forms in sentences.
- 3. Chosen aspects of morphological orthography of numerals. Combined numeral expressions, its declination and appropriate usage in sentences.
- 4. Practice of the discussed aspects of morphological orthography.
- recommended literature
- Akademická příručka českého jazyka. Edited by Markéta Pravdová - Ivana Svobodová. Vydání 1., Praha 2014, dot. Praha: Academia, 2014. 533 stran. ISBN 9788020023278. info
- not specified
- Slovník spisovné češtiny pro školu a veřejnost :s Dodatkem Ministerstva školství, mládeže a tělovýchovy České republiky. Edited by Josef Filipec. 4. vyd. Praha: Academia, 2007. 647 s. ISBN 978-80-200-1347-7. info
- Pravidla českého pravopisu. Praha: Academia, 2005. 391 pp. ISBN 80-200-1327-X. info
- Teaching methods
- The introductory part of the lesson will be created by a brief explanation with an illustrative presentation and stating particular examples.
The main part of the lecture will be devoted to the practical practice of particular examples of morphological orthography of adjectives, pronouns and numerals.
Self-study: the participants will be given a set of texts for practising particular features of morphological orthography.
- Assessment methods
- Individual testing.
Checking of the skills will be accomplished via test; the participants will verify their level of the acquired skills via this test.
Successful mastering of the course subject content is preconditioned with 85% success in the test.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Teacher's information