PdF:CJKAd_Tvar Aspects of Morphology - Course Information
CJKAd_Tvar Representative Aspects of MorphologyFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Hana Žižková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Praktická čeština pro administrativní pracovníky (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course, a participant is supposed to:
– understand rules for creating difficult cases of declination of original source and borrowed nouns and conjugation of verbs;
– be able to create standard forms of nouns and verbs individually and distinguish them from non-standard forms;
– use forms and variants of inflectional word classes practically when writing a text;
– be able to look up information in a linguistic reference book, in case of doubts.
- 1. Declination of original source nouns (focus is on variant forms and distinguishing standard and non-standard forms).
- 2. Chosen features of declination of borrowed nouns.
- 3. Chosen features of conjugation of verbs (focus is on variant forms and distinguishing standard and non-standard forms).
- 4. Developmental tendencies in inflection of nouns and verbs.
- GREPL, Miroslav. Příruční mluvnice češtiny. Edited by Petr Karlík - Marek Nekula - Zdenka Rusínová. Vyd 2., opr. Praha: NLN, Nakladatelství Lidové noviny, 2008. 799 s. ISBN 9788071069805. info
- Slovník spisovné češtiny pro školu a veřejnost :s Dodatkem Ministerstva školství, mládeže a tělovýchovy České republiky. Edited by Josef Filipec. 4. vyd. Praha: Academia, 2007. 647 s. ISBN 978-80-200-1347-7. info
- Čeština - řeč a jazyk. Edited by Marie Čechová. 2. přeprac. vyd. Praha: ISV nakladatelství, 2000. 407 s. ISBN 80-85866-57-9. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture followed by a discussion about specialized tasks of the course; directed talk; self-study – the participants will be given a set of texts for practising particular features of morphological orthography including the key.
- Assessment methods
- Individual testing. Checking of the skills will be accomplished via test; the participants will verify their level of the acquired skills via this test. Successful mastering of the course subject content is preconditioned with 85% success in the test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2019/CJKAd_Tvar