PdF:CJMPE_CREn Czech life and culture - Course Information
CJMPE_CREn Czech life and cultureFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. et Mgr. Marek Lollok, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Hana Žižková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- each even Tuesday 15:00–16:50 učebna 6
- Do you want to know more about Czech Republic? Sign in!
The course is for any foreign students at MU. Language of this course is English.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 12/40, only registered: 0/40, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/40
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to deepen the knowledge of the Czech culture, traditions, gastronomy and current affairs. Crucial aspects of social and political development and some historical issues will be involved as well. Interesting destinations for trips in Czech Republic will be recommended.
Most important and frequent Czech expresions and phrases will be mentioned.
- 1. Basic informations about Czech Republic, Brno and Masaryk University 2. Czech culture, tradiotions and gastronomy 3. Czech history 5. Usefull Czech expresions and phrases 6. Interesting Czech destinations and famous Czech people
- Co chcete vědět o České republice : učebnice reálií. Edited by Jitka Cvejnová. 2. vyd. Praha: Karolinum, 2001. 157 s. ISBN 8024602555. info
- Teaching methods
- Presentations, discussions, excursions (e.g. brewery, Brno city center, ...). Block teaching. E-learning.
- Assessment methods
- To finish successfully, 80 % attendence and final oral evaluation is required.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
- Teacher's information