PdF:CJ_BPp Bachelor Thesis - Project - Course Information
CJ_BPp Bachelor Thesis - ProjectFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miroslav Chocholatý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PaedDr. Květoslava Klímová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. David Kroča, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Marek Lollok, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ester Nováková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Poláček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Ondřej Sládek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Dagmar Sochorová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Svobodová, Dr. phil. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Milena Šubrtová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jitka Zítková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Žižková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Student who is writing his bachelor thesis at the department of Czech language and literature enrolles for this subject. Typically in the forth semester of bachelor studies.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language and Literature for Education (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language and Literature (programme PdF, B-SPE)
- Pre-school Teacher Training (programme PdF, B-PMP) (2)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to identify and analyse the style of outstanding literary personalities of the period. They will be able to interpret literary pieces as well as justify and support their views using their knowledge of literary studies.
- The core of this course are the individual consultations of student and bachelor thesis supervisor according to the chosen and agreed topic. The theme of Czech language can be chosen or created in balík bakalářské práce - Český jazyk. At the end of this course the student is expected to have his topic chosen, student has worked on his timetable and student handed in his bachelor thesis project.
- SPOUSTA, Vladimír. Vádemékum autora odborné a vědecké práce humanitního a sociálního zaměření. Vydání první. Brno: Akademické nakladatelství CERM, 2009. 230 stran. ISBN 9788072046171. info
- SPOUSTA, Vladimír. Vádemékum autora odborné a vědecké práce : (se zaměřením na práce pedagogické). Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2000. 158 s. ISBN 8021023872. info
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during working on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses