PdF:CJ_DP Diploma Thesis - Course Information
CJ_DP Diploma ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miroslav Chocholatý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. David Kroča, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Marek Lollok, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ester Nováková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Radim Ošmera (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Poláček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Ondřej Sládek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Mgr. Dagmar Sochorová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Svobodová, Dr. phil. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Milena Šubrtová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Adam Veřmiřovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jitka Zítková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- CJ_DPp Diploma Thesis - Project
The subject is enrolled by students who are writing diploma thesis at the Department of the Czech Language and Literature. Normally in 3rd term of following Master´s degree programme, or in 9th term of long (5-year long) Master´s degree programme.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a course encouraging students to write their diploma thesis meeting all the requirements demanded. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements demanded by a state committe at defense.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the student will be able to: - Write a scientific text - Write a structured and logical text - Describe the phases of his research
- The syllable is individual consultations of student with thesis supervisor on the topic the student has chosen in agreement with him. The student is supposed to work on diploma thesis according to time itinerary he has set, and have elaborated at least a part of preliminary version of diploma thesis.
- SPOUSTA, Vladimír. Vádemékum autora odborné a vědecké práce humanitního a sociálního zaměření. Vydání první. Brno: Akademické nakladatelství CERM, 2009. 230 stran. ISBN 9788072046171. info
- ČMEJRKOVÁ, Světla, František DANEŠ and Jindra SVĚTLÁ. Jak napsat odborný text. Vydání první. Praha: Leda, 1999. 255 stran. ISBN 8085927691. info
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the elaboration of the thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of preliminary version of the thesis (or parts of it).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/CJ_DP