PdF:CJc319 Final thesis 2 - Course Information
CJc319 Final thesis 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miroslav Chocholatý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. Ivana Kolářová, CSc. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. David Kroča, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ester Nováková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Poláček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Ondřej Sládek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Svobodová, Dr. phil. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Milena Šubrtová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Adam Veřmiřovský, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jitka Zítková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Žižková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Milena Šubrtová, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Czech Language Teacher Education for Secondary Schools (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits the diploma thesis agreed on by the supervisor. The student should thus be ready for a successful defense of the diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by the committee of defense.
- Learning outcomes
- The student should thus be ready for a successful defense of the diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by the committee of defense. Students focusing on literature will be able to identify and analyse the style of outstanding literary personalities of the period. They will be able to interpret literary pieces as well as justify and support their views using their knowledge of literary studies. Students focusing on linguistics will be able to clarify the optimal methods and procedures of linguistic material processing.
- 1. Work conception. 2. Research. 3. Preparation and organisation of the research. 4. The research itself. 5. - 8. Processing the research results. 9. Elaboration of the paper.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- SEIDL, Ivan. Návod na sepsání diplomové práce a české (nejenom vysokoškolské) prostředí. (How to Write a Dissertation and the Czech (and not only) University Environment(s).). In Umberto Eco, Jak napsat diplomovou praci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. p. 5-13. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- discussion, interpretation, analysis, evaluation
- Assessment methods
- Credit requirements: the research and its results.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: individuální konzultace.