PdF:CJp519 Internships reflection - Course Information
CJp519 Internships reflectionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Hana Žižková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Students may enroll subject only after completing internship abroad.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Student evaluates his activity on foreign internship, defines the main benefits of internships, names positive and negative aspects of stay.
- Learning outcomes
- The student:
- evaluates her/his presence at a foreign internship; - defines the main benefit of the internship;
- names positive and negative sides of her/his stay.
- 1. Internship summary 2. Internship reflection 3. Recommendations, proposals
- SLAVÍK, Milan. Vysokoškolská pedagogika. Vydání 1. Praha: Grada, 2012. 253 stran. ISBN 9788024740546. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Student consistently and continuously describes his work as a foreign internship.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: jinak.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/CJp519