PdF:CJp520 Internship and its evaluation - Course Information
CJp520 Internship and its evaluationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Hana Žižková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Students may enroll subject only after completing internship abroad.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language (programme PdF, N-SS)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language and Literature (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language and Literature for Pupils with a Different Mother Tongue (programme PdF, N-ZS)
- Course objectives
- Student evaluates his activity on foreign internship, defines the main benefits of internships, names positive and negative aspects of stay.
- 1. Internship summary 2. Internship reflection 3. Recommendations, proposals
- SLAVÍK, Milan. Vysokoškolská pedagogika. Vydání 1. Praha: Grada, 2012. 253 stran. ISBN 9788024740546. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Student consistently and continuously describes his work as a foreign internship.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: jinak.