PdF:CJp520 Internship and its evaluation - Course Information
CJp520 Internship and its evaluationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Hana Žižková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Students may enroll subject only after completing internship abroad.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 6 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The student enumerates what his / her participation in the internship brought from a professional, didactic and practical point of view. Summarizes the pros and cons of your stay abroad. He will specify the teaching materials he used for teaching.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to:
- evaluate their involvement in a foreign internship;
- evaluate the teaching materials used
- evaluate didactic methods used
- 1. Internship summary 2. Internship reflection 3. Recommendations, proposals
- SLAVÍK, Milan. Vysokoškolská pedagogika. Vydání 1. Praha: Grada, 2012. 253 stran. ISBN 9788024740546. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Student consistently and continuously describes his work as a foreign internship.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: jinak.