PdF:CS2RC_LSZP Final Thesis Seminar - Course Information
CS2RC_LSZP Final Thesis SeminarFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/8. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Miroslav Chocholatý, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PhDr. David Kroča, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Lavičková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Ester Nováková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Poláček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Milena Šubrtová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jitka Zítková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Poláček, CSc.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in Czech Language and Literature (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- Every student is supposed to consult the topic of his/her diploma paper with the teacher, along with whom they chose the topic. Topics of diploma thesis in Czech literature are intended for students of teaching Czech language and literature to primary school pupils.
- 1. Consulting the research plan. 2. Continuous presentation of the results of the work 3. Writing the diploma paper 4. Discussion over the research results.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- individual consultation, discussion, analysis, interpretation, evaluation
- Assessment methods
- The course has a form individual tutorials where students discuss their master paper emphasizing the problems of metodology and literature. Type of completion: students hand in their master paper (last years students of master´s degree programme) or a part of it (lower year students).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: práce na DP.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/CS2RC_LSZP