PdF:DE3B03 Europe the Middle Ages - Course Information
DE3B03 Problems Europe the Middle AgesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Marek Vařeka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jiří Mihola, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: PhDr. Kamil Štěpánek, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of History - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to work with information on european middle ages.
- Learning outcomes
- The student focuses on the European Middle Ages.
- Early middle ages. Top middle ages. Late middle ages.
- Dějiny středověku. 1. Edited by Alice Teichová. Vyd. 1. Praha: Státní pedagogické nakladatelství, 1968. 257 s.
- MEZNÍK, Jaroslav. Lucemburská Morava, 1310-1423. Praha: Lidové noviny, 1999. 562 s. ISBN 8071063630.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny.
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2023/DE3B03