PdF:DEpARC Archive Sciences - Course Information
DEpARC Archive SciencesFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Mgr. Tomáš Černušák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Sedláček (lecturer), PhDr. Kamil Štěpánek, CSc. (deputy)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Jiří Mihola, Ph.D.
Department of History - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: prof. PhDr. Jaroslav Vaculík, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of History - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Lower Secondary School Teacher Training in History (programme PdF, N-DE2) (2)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to work with information on basic aspects of archival science, archival documents processing system and basic type of archival dokument`s cognition.
- Learning outcomes
- The student is focused on archive science, writing material and knowledge of basic types of archival materials.
- The archive • Archival document • Dokument`s service • Classification of archival documents • The protection and accessing of archival documents • The archives of the Czech Republic
- recommended literature
- L. Skala, Slovníček spisové služby a archivnictví, Ústí n. Orlicí 2005
- M. Wanner a kol., Základní pravidla pro zpracování archiválií, Praha 2015
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- oral colloquium
- Language of instruction