PdF:DP_NJ Diploma Thesis - Course Information
DP_NJ Diploma ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Věra Janíková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- DPp_NJ Diploma Thesis - Project || NOW ( DPp_NJ Diploma Thesis - Project )
In order to registrate for the course the students must already have agreed on the topic of the master thesis and have handed in the electronic version of the project into the IS.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 11 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The student is supposed to continue the work on the thesis and discuss results and possible problems with the supervisor.
- Learning outcomes
- The students can outline the final form of their thesis.
- According to the topic and parameters included in the project.
- dle tématu práce/ according to topic of the thesis
- FRAGNIERE, J.: Wie schreibt man eine Diplomarbeit? Bern - Wien u.a. 2000.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- credits for continuous and visible progress on research work
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Note related to how often the course is taught: průběžně.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/DP_NJ