PdF:DPd_ISV Diploma Thesis - Completion - Course Information
DPd_ISV Diploma Thesis - CompletionFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Karolína Dundálková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PhDr. Mgr. Marcela Janíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Petr Najvar, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Petr Najvar, Ph.D.
Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. Petr Najvar, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Institute for Research in School Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- DP_ISV Diploma Thesis || NOW ( DP_ISV Diploma Thesis )
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše diplomovou práci na Institutu výzkumu školního vzdělávání. Tento předmět si student zapíše na začátku semestru, ve kterém plánuje práci odevzdat.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5) (2)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits diploma thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of diploma thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the diploma thesis. It is presupposed that after finishing the course:
- student has submited diploma thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Odevzdání DP.