PdF:FC6011 The internationalization of st - Course Information
FC6011 The internationalization of study Special Education Teacher Training for high schoolFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Tomáš Miléř, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jiří Šibor, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FC6011/Kombi01: Sat 2. 3. 17:00–18:50 učebna 5, Sat 30. 3. 14:00–15:50 učebna 5, T. Miléř, P. Sládek, J. Šibor
FC6011/Prez01: Thu 13:00–13:50 laboratoř 84, T. Miléř, P. Sládek, J. Šibor
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a workshop for learning foreign languages (English, German, Russian, etc.) for vocational education. Students will work with printed texts, ICT (information and communication technologies), and exercise their speech.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will prepare a seminar paper on a given topic related to their professional orientation. An active participation in the seminars is also expected
- 1. Professional terminology 2. Specifics of written academic text 3. Specifics of foreign language oral communication 4. Description of graphs and charts and figures 5. Presenting at conferences and other events 6. Studying and working abroad - options of international educational programs 7. Modern technical support 1 (text editors, AutoCorrect, translators) 8. Modern technical support 2 (information search) 9. Modern technical support 3 (means of communication) 10 Modern technical support 4 (video, YouTube) 11. Modern technical support 5 (subtitling editors) 12. Modern technical support 6 (creating presentations)
- recommended literature
- KUPKA, Ivan. Jak úspěšně studovat cizí jazyky. Translated by Dagmar Krtičková. 2., aktualizované a rozší. Praha: Grada Publishing, 2012. 169 stran. ISBN 9788024743875. info
- Teaching methods
- lecture, practical workshop, self-study
- Assessment methods
- individual project, interview in foreign language
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny.