PdF:FC8006 Edugames and YouTube Eduklips - Course Information
FC8006 Edugames and YouTube EduklipsFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/2. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Jan Válek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Peter Marinič, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Miléř, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Novák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lukáš Pawera (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavel Pecina, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Jan Válek, Ph.D.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FC8006/Kombi01: Sat 29. 2. 12:00–15:50 laboratoř 84, P. Marinič, T. Miléř, L. Pawera, P. Pecina, P. Sládek, J. Válek
FC8006/Prez01: Tue 16:00–17:50 laboratoř 84, P. Marinič, T. Miléř, P. Pecina, J. Válek
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 17 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim is to acquire skills in the use of games or creating programs and eduklips for humanities or natural sciences.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing the course, students should know and be able to:
- Apply teaching resources according to training requirements
- Create tutorials, videos and support
- Apply acquired knowledge in the classroom
- Current trends in non-formal form of education
- The issue of Edugames and GBL (Game Based Learning)
- The issue of YouTube eduklips
- recommended literature
- VACULOVÁ, Ivana, Marta SVOBODOVÁ, Petr SLÁDEK, Petr BENEŠOVSKÝ, Renáta BEDNÁROVÁ, Ladislav DVOŘÁK, Denisa KAWULOKOVÁ, Tomáš MILÉŘ, Petr NOVÁK, Pavel PECINA and Jiří ŠIBOR. Metodika tvorby a využívání didaktických prostředků propagujících vědu, techniku a profesní kariéru: Tvorba výukových pořadů a pracovních listů a jejich následné využití při výuce na ZŠ (Methodology of development and use of teaching resources that promote science, technology and professional career: Creating educational programs and worksheets and their subsequent use in teaching at primary schools). 1st ed. Olomouc: Masarykova univerzita, 2009. 129 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-5089-1. URL info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical training, practical training, blended learning, lecture, homework.
- Assessment methods
- In this course, students creatively process simple educational games or movies with different topics for all types of schools, including methodological texts.
- Creation and presentation of clips from YouTube the art student (promotional, educational, demonstration, ...)
- Presentation and work actively with game / games (board, computer, adventure, ...) for 60 minutes (with a description of the educational impact player; a description of the target group of players, what knowledge, skills and habits to develop my game, time-consuming games ; ...)
Attendance at least 50% of the timetable given teaching participation. At the same time requires active participation in classes.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught each semester.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hodiny.
- Teacher's information