PdF:FC_BP Bachelor Thesis - Course Information
FC_BP Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Renáta Bednárová (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Hana Cídlová, Dr. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Čech, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Ing. Mgr. Miroslava Černá (lecturer)
PhDr. Mgr. Michaela Drexler (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Horská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Barbora Javorová (lecturer)
Ing. Peter Marinič, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Miléř, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. RNDr. Vladislav Navrátil, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Novák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lukáš Pawera (lecturer)
Mgr. Pavel Pecina, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Irena Plucková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Ptáček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc. (lecturer)
RNDr. Jindřiška Svobodová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jiří Šibor, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Mgr. Ing. Kateřina Šmejkalová (lecturer)
PhDr. Jan Válek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Ing. Dušan Vičar, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. RNDr. Petr Sládek, CSc.
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Jana Jachymiáková
Supplier department: Department of Physics, Chemistry and Vocational Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FC_BPp Bachelor Thesis - Project
Předmět si zapisuje student, který píše bakalářskou práci na katedře fyziky, chemie a odborného vzdělávání. Typicky v pátém semestru bakalářského studia.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is designed as a final course encouraging students to write their thesis meeting all the requirements placed on it. Completion of this course will ensure that the student submits thesis agreed by supervisor. The student should be ready for a successful defense of thesis and aware of the requirements stated by a commission on defense.
- Learning outcomes
- By passing the seminar the student acquires basic knowledge, skills and habits for writing and defense of the bachelor thesis.
- The student shall keep touch with the teacher (trainer, tutor) and discuss with him the thema of the thesis.
- ECO, Umberto and Ivan SEIDL. Jak napsat diplomovou práci. Olomouc: Votobia, 1997. 271 s. ISBN 80-7198-173-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Individual consultations during the work on thesis.
- Assessment methods
- Credits are awarded for the submission of thesis (or part of it).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: Individuální konzultace.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses