PdF:FJ1046 Spoken and Written Fluency 1 - Course Information
FJ1046 Spoken and Written Fluency in French 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Mgr. Laurent Georges Canal (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Václava Bakešová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ1046/01: Thu 23. 9. to Thu 16. 12. Thu 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, L. Canal
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FJ1014 Practical Language 1 && FJ1016 Practical Language 2
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- This course leads to a better ability to argument in written and oral expression. The work is based on documents on which students have to learn synthetic processing of information. They obtain new cognitives abilities, enrich their vocabulary and acquire a broader view of the issues about which they are able to discuss.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing this course, student is capable of longer oral expression, able to create its own written documents and apply the acquired knowledge and skills in practice.
- Find ideas.
- Build an argumentative plan.
- Connect ideas.
- Introduce and conclude.
- HEU, Élodie. Édito: méthode de français. Paris: Didier, 2006. ISBN 978-2-278-05829-7.
- BÉRARD, Évelyne. Grammaire du français: comprendre, réfléchir, communiquer. [Réimpr.]. Paris: Didier, 2006. ISBN 9782278061150.
- Charles, R., & Williame, C. (2009). La communication orale. Paris: Nathan.
- Peyroutet, C., & Desaintghislain, C. (2014). L'expression écrite. Paris: Nathan.
- Abbadie, C., Chovelon, B., & Morsel, M.-H. (2003). Expression française orale et écrite. Grenoble: PUG.
- Teaching methods
- Seminary, oral and written interaction.
- Assessment methods
- Workshop Ending: credit. Requirements for ending: meet the workshop requirements and the active participation (70%). Written argumentation. Oral argumentation.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2021/FJ1046