PdF:FJ2020 Professional Language 1 - Course Information
FJ2020 Professional Language 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Mgr. Hana Delalande (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ2020/01: Tue 8:00–9:50 učebna 59, H. Delalande
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is aimed at improving the productive and receptive communicative competence. The educational material used during the seminars provide deeper understanding of the current sectoral themes and focuses on the application of new phraseology phrases and concepts in specific professional communication.
- Learning outcomes
- After the course, the student will be able to understand specialist texts and recordings with economic topics of levels B1 and B2. The student will be able to understand and explain economic terms, to make themselves understood during common work situations and to give their opinion in an economic context.
- 1. Integration in a new company. 2. Company culture. 3. Cultural specifics of French companies. 4. Producs and services. 5. Organization of work. Dealings and meetings. 6. Marketing. 7. Market research. Offer and demand. 8. Orders and invoicing.
- required literature
- DUBOIS, Anne-Lyse and Béatrice TAUZIN. Objectif express 2: Le Monde professionnel en français B1/B2.1. Nouvelle édition. Hachette, 2016. 224 pp. ISBN 978-2-01-401575-1. info
- recommended literature
- PENFORNIS, Jean-Luc. Affaires.com: français professionnel. Paris: CLE International, 2017. 144 pp. 3e édition. ISBN 978-2-09-038682-0. info
- not specified
- PENFORNIS, Jean-Luc. Vocabulaire progressif du français des affaires avec 250 exercices. 2e édition. Paris: CLE International, 2013. 176 pp. ISBN 978-2-09-038106-1. info
- PENFORNIS, Jean-Luc. Communication progressive du français des affaires avec 250 activités: Niveau intermédiaire. Paris: CLE International, 2010. ISBN 978-2-09-038088-0. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Final exam (70%).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/FJ2020