PdF:FJ2023 Professional Language 4 - Course Information
FJ2023 Professional Language 4Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Ing. Mgr. Hana Delalande (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Marcela Poučová, Ph.D.
Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Barbora Hůrková
Supplier department: Department of French Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- FJ2023/01: Mon 8:00–9:50 učebna 55, H. Delalande
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- FJ2020 Professional Language 1 && FJ2021 Professional Language 2 && FJ2022 Professional Language 3
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is aimed at improving the productive and receptive communicative competence. The educational material used during the seminars provide deeper understanding of the current cultural, political and administrative topics in France and deepens general cultural knowledge of students. Such knowledge is essential for successful professional communication in French context.
- Learning outcomes
- After the course the student will be able to understand texts and recordings on cultural, political and economic topics of levels B2-C1 and hold a conversation on historical, cultural, political and economic topics and also explain their point of view in a work context.
- 1. Presidents of the Fifth Republic. 2. Political parties. 3. Administrative division of France. 4. Public administration. 5. French administrative institutions. 6. European union. History of European integration. European institutions. 7. Labour law. Employment contracts. 8. Current topics: Unemployment in France and EU.
- recommended literature
- BERNARD, Guillaume, Bernard de GUNTEN, Arlette MARTIN and Mauricette NIOGRET. Les institutions de la France. Paris: Nathan, 2017. 159 stran. ISBN 9782091649269. info
- BRULHART, Jean and José ECHKENAZI. Guide de l'Union européenne. Paris: Nathan, 2016. 159 pp. Repères pratiques. ISBN 978-2-09-163856-0. info
- LABRUNE, Gérard and Philippe TOUTAIN. L'Histoire de France. Paris: Nathan, 2016. 159 pp. Repères pratiques. ISBN 978-2-09-164131-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Final exam (70%).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/FJ2023