PdF:IVVk02 Art and Creation 1 - Course Information
IVVk02 Art and Creation 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/.7. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- MgA. Jana Francová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. et Mgr. Bc. Lucie Hájková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Daniela Mikulášková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Milada Sommerová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- MgA. Jana Francová, Ph.D.
Department of Art - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Mgr. Jitka Juřicová
Supplier department: Department of Art - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- IVVk02/01: Fri 20. 9. 12:00–13:50 učebna 15, Fri 27. 9. 8:00–9:50 učebna 15, Fri 25. 10. 12:00–13:50 učebna 15, Fri 22. 11. 8:00–9:50 učebna 15, M. Sommerová
IVVk02/02: Fri 11. 10. 12:00–13:50 učebna 15, Fri 25. 10. 8:00–9:50 učebna 15, Fri 15. 11. 8:00–9:50 učebna 15, Fri 6. 12. 12:00–13:50 učebna 15, M. Sommerová
- Elementary drawing skills.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Primary School Teacher Training (programme PdF, M-ZS5)
- Course objectives
- Art as a rudiments for aesthetic and spiritual values of society is an impetus for the development of one's own creative activities that develop the integrity of man. Selected artworks will be served as the theoretical and inspirational source for practical art activities. The beginnings of art activities are focused on the use of the line and the point that is the basis of drawing and graphics. Practical art activities will develop expressions of rhythm, contrast, structure and other basic compositional principles. The aim of the course is to develop students' own creative potential in order to be able to apply their skills and knowledge of the visual arts in didactic preparation and pedagogical practice. Through the form of art etudes on the subject we will develop students' creativity and self-reflection ability. Upon completion of the course students will be able to use the expressive properties of visual media with focus on the line, to control elementary artistic skills and to actively use them in their own artistic creation.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will acquire specific art techniques, will demonstrate basic knowledge of professional terminology. After completing the seminar, they will be able to use the expressive technique of the art of drawing, to control elementary artistic skills and to actively use them in their own art creation. The student will create a series of 15 art works in the technique of drawing to be consulted. At least 4 of these works will be thematically or reflectively linked to the creation of a particular artist.
- Introductory artwork (theoretical background). Practical artistic activity aimed at using the line (methodical background). Acquisition of elementary artistic skills and their active use in their own artistic creation. Acquisition of terminology of expressive means of drawing and related fields (especially graphics arts). Experiments with various materials and instruments, exploration of the expressive properties of art means. Reflection of own creation and perception - development of communication skills with an emphasis on ethics of formulation of attitudes and professional terminology.
- recommended literature
- Hazuková, H. & P. Šamšula. (2005). Didaktika výtvarné výchovy. Praha: Univerzita Karlova v Praze, Pedagogická fakulta.
- Teaching methods
- Practical activity, theoretical training
- Assessment methods
- self-defense, test (knowledge of terminology)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 12 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/IVVk02