PdF:JLKDR_8003 Theses preparation 3 - Course Information
JLKDR_8003 Theses preparation 3Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Iva Meitnerová (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Eva Minářová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Poláček, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Vlasta Řeřichová, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Rudolf Šrámek, CSc., dr. h.c. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Milena Šubrtová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jana Marie Tušková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Milena Šubrtová, Ph.D.
Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Petra Rozbořilová
Supplier department: Department of Czech Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- As a doctoral thesis, student chooses one of the following: original academic theoretical, methodological or empirical work, or work that combines these approaches appropriately.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Language and Literary Communication (programme PdF, D-FI4) (2)
- Course objectives
- Via this course, a supervisor monitors and assesses how student gives accuracy to their project of the thesis and how they progress in the development of their theses, as a follow-up to courses Methodology of linguistic study 1, 2 and Methodology of literary study 1, 2, in particular. If student completes this course, they gain a competency to solve special problems related to the topic of their thesis.
- Particular content of the course for the stated semester is determined by supervisor, in connection with a topic of doctoral thesis.
- Teaching methods
- Consultation, self-study. Student presents supervisor with their project in progress and later a text of their thesis at regular intervals. Supervisor sets tasks for the next term.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium - debate on submitted part of the doctoral thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2016/JLKDR_8003