PdF:MAs03 Didactics of Mathematics 1 - Course Information
MAs03 Didactics of Mathematics 1Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1.5. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Helena Durnová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
RNDr. Jiří Herman, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Aleš Kobza, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Pupík (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Helena Durnová, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics - Faculty of Education
- Fri 2. 11. 16:00–19:00 kancelář vyučujícího, Sat 3. 11. 13:00–16:00 kancelář vyučujícího, Fri 14. 12. 16:00–19:00 kancelář vyučujícího, Sat 15. 12. 13:00–16:00 kancelář vyučujícího
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Teacher training: Mathematics for secondary schools (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The course offers insights into specific issues of didactics of mathematics at the secondary school (teaching methods, competitions, school-leaving exam - equivalent to GSCE, Matura, etc.).
- 1. Secondary school textbooks, competitions, working with talented and/or handicapped students a. Textbooks, collections of problems, sources for mathematics teaching - overview of used textbooks, positive and negative points of some of them. b. Work with talented students and with handicapped students at a secondary school. c. Competitions in mathematics, correspondence seminars, logical games, team games, research topics for secondary school students, mathematical Olympiad and others 2. School-leaving exam (GSCE, "Matura"), using ICT for mathematics teaching. a. School-leaving exam in mathematics - differences between state and school exam, various kinds of examination, preparing students for the school-leaving exam b. Using ICT in mathematics teaching at secondary school c. Logical tasks, applications of mathematics, and ways to enhance teaching
- POLÁK, Josef. Přehled středoškolské matematiky. 7. vyd. Praha: Prometheus, 2000. 608 s. ISBN 80-7196-196-5. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture and homework assignments
- Assessment methods
- Assessment of the homework assignment.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 18 hodin.