PdF:MAs05 Solving problems in maths 2 - Course Information
MAs05 Solving Problems in Mathematics 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1.5. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jiří Herman, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Pupík (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Helena Durnová, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Teacher training: Mathematics for secondary schools (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is consolidation of knowledge of high school mathematics stated in the course content.
- 1. Goniometric and cyclometric functions, equations, and inequalities, sine and cosine theorems, calculating the area of a triangle 2. Triangles and quadrangles, similarity and identity of triangles, cyclic and tangential quadrilaterals, construction tasks, isometric and similar mappings and their composition 3. Stereometry (tasks concerning position and metric properties) 4. Analytic geometry of linear and quadratic shapes
- POLÁK, Josef. Přehled středoškolské matematiky. 4. vyd. Praha: Státní nakladatelství technické literatury, 1983. 627 s. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical lecture and homework.
- Assessment methods
- Written assignment.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 18 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2021/MAs05