PdF:MAs06 The Teaching of Mathematics 2 - Course Information
MAs06 The Teaching of Mathematics 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1.5. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jiří Herman, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Pupík (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Helena Durnová, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Teacher training: Mathematics for secondary schools (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The course is designed to offer didactic approach to the topic in question.
- 1. Equations and inequalities, systems of them (the issue with equivalent treatment, absolute value, parameter); functions, their properties, kinds of functions. 2. Planimetrics and solid geometry
- POLÁK, Josef. Přehled středoškolské matematiky. 7. vyd. Praha: Prometheus, 2000. 608 s. ISBN 80-7196-196-5. info
- Teaching methods
- Lecture and homework assignments
- Assessment methods
- Assessment of the homework assignment.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 18 hodin.