PdF:MAs08 Solving problems in maths 3 - Course Information
MAs08 Solving Problems in Mathematics 3Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/1.5. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- RNDr. Jiří Herman, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Pupík (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Helena Durnová, Ph.D.
Department of Mathematics - Faculty of Education
Supplier department: Department of Mathematics - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Teacher training: Mathematics for secondary schools (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is consolidation of knowledge of high school mathematics stated in the course content.
- 1. Combinatorics (basic notions and principles of combinatorics, pigeon hole principle, binomial theorem) 2. Probability and statistics 3. Complex numbers. 4. Sequences, limit of a sequence, infinite series, financial mathematics
- POLÁK, Josef. Přehled středoškolské matematiky. 4. vyd. Praha: Státní nakladatelství technické literatury, 1983. 627 s. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical lecture and homework.
- Assessment methods
- Written assignment.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 18 hodin.