PdF:MSBK_NPDL German Lang. and Child. Lit. - Course Information
MSBK_NPDL German Language and Literature for ChildrenFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/.7. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Bc. Mgr. Petra Chládková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hana Peloušková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Pre-school Teacher Training (programme PdF, B-PMP)
- Course objectives
- - Acquiring practical knowledge of the genres of German-language children's literature - Analysis of literary works
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the cours students should be able to work with the informations on the genres of the German written juvenile literature. They should be able to review a juvenile book and to compare with another book.
- Childrens lyrical poetry. Nursery rhyme. Reflexive lyrics, nonsens poetry, rebus, riddle. Riddle and their development. Picture book, comics and theri history. Illustration in the childrens literature and the outstanding illustrators. The realistic juvenile novel 2. world war as the topic of the juvenile literature. Phantastical story and a fantasy, elementary signs and differences. Magazines for children, and their development. Religious childrens literature.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- The seminar on the German written juvenile literature deals mainly with the history and the genres of the juvenile literature. An important part is also reading of short stories and the analysis of the texts. Regular homeworks. One oral presentation of one read book. One written review about a juvenile book. The attendance in the seminars is required. The credit is based on the final project.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hodin.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/MSBK_NPDL