PdF:MSBP_ZSP Basics of soc.pedagogy (L) - Course Information
MSBP_ZSP Basics of social pedagogy (lecture)Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Lenka Gulová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Dušan Klapko, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Martina Kurowski, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Markéta Sedláková (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Radim Šíp, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. František Trapl (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Jiří Němec, Ph.D.
Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Bc. Kateřina Štěpařová
Supplier department: Department of Social Education - Faculty of Education
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Předmět je povinnou součástí prezenčního bakalářského studia oboru Učitelství pro mateřské školy. Předpokladem pro jeho ukončení je splnění úkolů vymezených sylabem předmětu a úspěšným složením zkoušky.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Pre-school Teacher Training (programme PdF, B-PMP)
- Course objectives
- Students are acquainted with the determination of social education as the scientific discipline, with the basic development trends in this branch.
- Learning outcomes
- Students are focusing on the social educational paradigm, on the influence of environment and education. They describe the actual problems of social education.
- 1.The conceptions and the sources of social pedagogy as the independent scientific discipline. 2.The goals, the methods and the resources of social pedagogy. 3.The role of education, socialization and cultivation of human being, its subjects and processes. 4.The relation of environment and education, types of environment, so-called natural environment of education. 5.The social aspects of family background, the disorders of family background. 6.The aspects of school environment, the function of school, the social relations in school, the school and the family, the school and the locality. 7.The environment of social groups, influence and meaning of the peer groups. 8. The social aspects of work environment, its functions and influences. 9.The leisure time environment, leisure time as the social phenomenon, the positive spending of leisure time, the institutions participate on spending of the leisure time. 10.The topical problems of social pedagogy.
- HOPF, Arnulf. Sociální pedagogika pro učitele :pomoc pro každý všední den ve škole. Praha: Univerzita Karlova v Praze - Pedagogická fakulta, 2001. 181 s. ISBN 80-7290-053-6. info
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Type of completion: colloquium Requirements for completion: the active participation, test
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/MSBP_ZSP