PdF:NJ021 Language Practice - German 2 - Course Information
NJ021 Language Practice - German 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Bc. Adéla Straková (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hana Peloušková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- NJ021/Kombi01: Fri 14. 2. 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, Fri 21. 2. 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, Fri 28. 2. 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, Fri 6. 3. 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, Fri 13. 3. 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, Fri 20. 3. 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, Fri 27. 3. 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, Fri 3. 4. 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, Fri 17. 4. 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, Fri 24. 4. 10:00–11:50 učebna 63, A. Straková
NJ021/Prez01: Thu 12:00–13:50 respirium (5. nadzemní podlaží), A. Straková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim is, to know verbal and lexical structure on topics such as: customs and habits, family invitations, education, school results, the climate of the school, expressing opinions on differences and common traits about education. In a communicative way, repeating and deepening the grammatical phenomena: timing clusters, time prepositions, expressions of the past, verbs with prefixes are repeated in the context of the indicated topics.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, students should be able to: -to understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment); -to communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters; -describe in simple terms aspects of their background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need;
- During the 1st - 12th week, grammar and lexical knowledge skills will be practiced. Listening: Gathering in a discussion circle mainly and in detail information about the participants, assigning information to different Speaker. Understand radio broadcasting - interview, reconstruction of the interview, personalization of personal Supposedly by listening to the interview. (1st - 3rd week) Speaking speech: verbal formulation of possible continuation of the literary text, expression of opinion and discussion, Formulation and independent speech in the paper, simulation of informal and formal telephone conversation. Removal and Realization of argumentation. (4-6 weeks) Selectively reading a newspaper text, asking questions about the travel guide text. Detailed reading of a short literary text, Answering questions of understanding and interpretation of the literary text. Interpretation of language versions of the report. (7 - 9. week) Writing: Structured in an informal letter and compiled a response using outline and speech resources. Assemblies Invitations to individually selected opportunity. (10th - 12th week)
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Prerequisites and co-requisites Requirement for the credit is passed the lexical and grammatical test and the listening comprehension test.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/NJ021