PdF:NJ081 German Culture and Language 2 - Course Information
NJ081 German Cultural Studies and Language Practice 2Faculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- PaedDr. Jarmila Brnická (lecturer)
PhDr. Alice Brychová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- PhDr. Hana Peloušková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Learning outcomes of the course unit The aim of the course is to acquire basic language skills and knowledge of language resources that can communicate with students in this foreign language. It is also important to create a positive attitude towards the culture of peoples, speaking foreign language, in this case German, speaking as the mother tongue. The achievement of this objective contributes to the inclusion of conversational topics on the realities of German-speaking countries. Information on strategies and techniques of learning is also included. Grammar exercises for the victims of German grammar (the names of the names, the past times, the conjugal ties with additional names, the word order, etc.).
- Learning outcomes
- The student is able to talk in German about the realities of German-speaking countries. It also manages appropriate learning strategies and techniques. It gains certainty in the grammar exercises of the more obscure phenomena of German grammar.
- Systematic processing of topics from the realm of German-speaking countries with emphasis on Germany and Switzerland: 1st - 2nd week: division of Germany into various federal states 3. -4. Week: media and their role in people's lives 5th - 6th week: Television shows for children and young people 7th - 8th week: children's literature as a means of acquainting with the culture of German-speaking countries 9. -10. Week: specifics of Switzerland: federalism, neutrality Weeks 11 to 12: student presentations of news from political and social events in Germany and Switzerland
- BUSCHA, Anne and Gisela LINTHOUT. Das Mittelstufenbuch Deutsch als Fremdsprache : ein Lehr- und Übungsbuch. 1. Aufl. Leipzig: Schubert-Verlag, 2003. 232 s. ISBN 3929526751. info
- PERLMANN-BALME, Michaela, Susanne SCHWALB and Alexandra SCHLEMMER. Em neu Hauptkurs. Deutsch als Fremdsprache : Niveaustufe B2. 1. Aufl. Ismaning: Max Hueber Verlag, 2005. 110 s. ISBN 3190216959. info
- Teaching methods
- language seminar
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/spring2020/NJ081