PdF:NJ3DC_1PXP Teaching Practice - Prep. - Course Information
NJ3DC_1PXP Teaching Practice at Secondary Schools - Preparation and EvaluationFaculty of Education
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Věra Janíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Věra Janíková, Ph.D.
Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
Contact Person: Helena Rytířová
Supplier department: Department of German Language and Literature - Faculty of Education
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- NJ3DC_1PXP/01: Sat 5. 10. 9:00–10:20 učebna 64, Sat 2. 11. 9:00–10:20 učebna 64, Sat 14. 12. 9:00–10:20 učebna 64, V. Janíková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- German Language Teacher Education for Secondary Schools (programme PdF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The main goal of the seminar is to deep the pedagogical and didactic thinking and acting.
- Learning outcomes
- The students are able to plan the DaF lesson in detail, to think through and justify it, and then reflect on it.
- Characteristics of good foreign language teaching Concepts and criteria of didactic reflection on the observation, planning and evaluation of lessons Phases of lesson planning Reflexionstools, Evaluationstools
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion, presentations
- Assessment methods
- oral and written presentation of an individual project
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 4 hod.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/ped/autumn2019/NJ3DC_1PXP